Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies , before it navigates through them.
What are Cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Cookies Affected by the Regulation and Exempted Cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are those that require the user’s cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of Cookies according to functionality
- Cookies technical and functional: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies analytical: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Cookies cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertisingcollect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Cookies social: these are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Cookies Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
According to the Property
- Cookies own: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookiesthird party: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the Conservation Period
- Cookies Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Cookies Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of Personal Data
xcentric lab s.l. is the company responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority(www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights
xcentric lab s.l. Passeig del Remei 80A (08460) Santa María de Palautordera, Barcelona
Cookies Used on this Web Site
Necessary Cookies (Technical and Functional)
|gabyprado.com||cookie_notice_accepted||Cookie necessary for the use of
the options and services of the web site.
|in a month|
|gabyprado.com||pll_language||Cookie necessary for the use of
the options and services of the web site.
|in one year|
Non-Required (Third Party) Cookies
External providers of this website
|gabyprado.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|gabyprado.com||_gat||Used to monitor the number of
requests to the Google Analytics server when using the
Google Tag Manager.
|gabyprado.com||_gid||ID used to identify
users for 24 hours
after last activity
|in 22 hours|
Cookie Management” Panel
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
How to Manage Cookies from the Browser
Delete cookies from the device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies: To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Blocking cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g., profile logins).
How to Remove Cookies from the Most Common Browsers
Internet Explorer (version 11): https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox (version 65.0.1): https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari (version 5.1): https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac